Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday - 11 am to 6 pm
- Saturday - 11 am to 3 pm
Classic Reruns is located at 620 Indianapolis Avenue in Lebanon.
2018 Classic Reruns Christmas Sale
Check out our inventory of:
- Christmas trees and decorations
- Jewelry and gift items
- Holiday clothing
- And many more surprises!
Christmas Sale Hours
- Friday, November 30, 2018 from 4-8 pm
- Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 11 am - 3 pm
Closed on Thursday, November 29th for set-up. Will reopen at 4 pm on Friday, November 30th.
Classic Reruns is a non-profit thrift store that funds The Caring Center. All the proceeds directly fund The Caring Center's food pantry.
What you can find at Classic Reruns:
- Men’s, women’s, children’s and infant’s gently used clothing
- Unit pricing on clothes: adults $2.25, children’s $1.25
- Featuring a boutique section including formal wear (individually priced)
- Seasonal and holiday items
- Vintage clothing
- Furniture, appliances and household items
- Toys and stuffed animals
- Baby room with baby clothes, furniture, car seats, blankets and other miscellaneous items
- Maternity clothes
How to Donate
Please bring all in season clothing, household items, and small appliances to The Caring Center at 1230 Ransdell Court, Lebanon.
Furniture and items larger than a microwave may be brought to Classic Reruns at 620 Indianapolis Avenue, Lebanon.
If you have furniture or large appliances, please call 765-482-2020 to arrange a pick-up.
Furniture must be clean, undamaged, and free of stains, mold, urine, blood, animal hair, etc. The item must be located on the main floor and close to an exterior 36" door. If you are donating a sleeper sofa, it needs to be located in a garage or covered porch. The driver has the right to refuse pick-up if the donated item does not meet requirements.
We do not accept box springs or mattresses.
Donating Baby Beds & Car Seats
Important as of 29 June 2011: Due to Federal safety requirements and regulations, the Caring Center and Classic Reruns will no longer be able to accept donations of baby beds with adjustable side rails. Only baby beds with stationary sides will be accepted due to the new safety requirements.
In addition, as required by the State of Indiana, donated car seats must be less than five years old. The date can generally be found on the backside of the car seat, sometimes on a label and sometimes it is stamped into the body of the car seat.
How You Can Help
- Organize Donated Items
- Fold Clothing
- Work a Shop Shift